lundi 23 juillet 2007

Bonjour de Paris!

Just a quick note to say I am alive!
Montreal was great, despite the heavy rain, and Paris is super great! ;)
I saw my cute little niece (the cutest baby in the world, of course!)
Met my friends in Paris, walked arond under the rain, met some other friends in my hometown, ate good food and drunk real coffee, etc.
Everything is fine (could be warmer though...)
Tomorrow morning I am leaving with friends to the country side, in Sologne. I have never been there! More news probably in a week!
PS: about language...I'm surprised I can speak French! lol just small words like "ooops sorry" or "thanks" tend to come up in English. Other than that I am speaking French! But I am thinking in English. In Canada I think I think (!) more in French...oh well...

5 commentaires:

elPadawan a dit…

Oh no! You've switched your mind the wrong way around! What's happening to you! Glad to see you're still alive, and that picture is just adorable!

Take care.

Anonyme a dit…

Je n'y comprends plus rien???
A Toronto tu écris ton blog en français et à Gif sur Yvette, en anglais?? C'est ce qu'on appelle la logique féminine!
OK! je sais ce qu'il me reste à faire... travailler mon anglais! Youpihhh!

Anonyme a dit…

vous etes trop mimi ttes les 2!
Tu dois etre contente de te ressourcer avec ta famille et tes amis! Profites en bien...
au fait, je ne sais pas qd tu es de retour sur Toronto...
a tres vite
Estelle

Anonyme a dit…

Rohhh que vous être mignones toutes les deux :) Amuse-toi bien et mange bien et profite bien! J'espère qu'il fait pas trop moche! Bisous!

Nat a dit…

Bah oui à Toronto j'écris pour ceux qui sont en France; en France pour ceux qui restent à Toronto (mais on dirait que cela ne change pas grand chose vu que mes commentaires sont par des francophones!! ;)

Bref merci pour vos messages! je rentre de Sologne, magnifique régions, je mange très simple mais tellement bon! Il a plu lundi mais depuis le temps est correct! ouf! demain direction le sud!
(estelle, je rentre le 8 ;)